Sunday, April 12, 2009

I Hate Obama....

........just kidding. Some 15+ months before the poll, Obama was someone magical to me. I wished him to be the next president, just like any other normal person wished, mostly because of his race (at that time). Watching him frustrate Hillary Clinton during the debate with his charisma was just priceless. What else you need in a president? He has this extra-ordinary self-confidence, personal skills and much more. Then it just happened one day, I could not stand his speech. I just could not understand what he is talking. I really tried paying attention, after all he is like a 'Hero'. Mind! Im no scholar in politics but I do think rational (sometimes). But most of the thrills he manages to create in his speech only allures the irrationals (i think). Ofcourse, he needs to be, given credit for something in him that motivates people but not a credit to the level of hype people managed to create. In every sense, Ralph Nader beats Barack, who in my opinion is the most honest politician. He motivates people with matters. Unlike Obama, he does not showcase his political agenda wherever he finds a microphone, but rather talks about things that really matters to the people. For that matter, I hate to say this 'politically' thou, I like Ron Paul than Barack Obama. He is one darn honest 'person' (person, I did not say politician). You would just love seeing him rape the other G.O.P's. (you can find many in youtube)

I don't hate Obama. But he's just not what the hype has made him to be. (which is not his mistake, ofcouse. But definitely a problem for him.)

No comments: