Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I Heart Super-powers

Couple of days back, I had a dream in which my teeth starts falling out one by one. It looked so real, I jumped out of my bed screaming only to realize it was a nightmare. After some gargling and brushing and some heees in front of the mirror plus a couple of hours of staring at the ceiling, I finally managed to get some sleep.

The next morning, I googled for "Teeth falling out dreams" and it come back with 800 thousand page hits and hit me with the word "depression", as one of the psychological interpretation of the dream among others. Only then I realized, me not holding superpower is the reason for my personal calamity. Because,

If only, I have super power to travel back to past, I would go back in time to give Micheal Jackson his most important career advice with a proof, "to keep ears away from cosmetic surgeons and hands away from kids".

If only, I have super power to travel back to my kinder garden days, I would hit back the guy who hit me back for my hit on him for his cuss word on me. [Comprendo?]

If only, I have short term memory, I would now un-think my ONLY thought and be relieved. [Oh sorry, short term is not a super power.]

If only, I have super power to travel any place, I would have gone to the only place I love to be, anytime.

If only, I have that stupid super power, "I would have done the one thing, I deeply regret now for not doing at the right time", and wouldn't be this fricking depressed.

If only, GODDAMN IT!!!

p.s - For moral reasons, I gotto say this.
Be a man of reason. Super power is for the weak-hearts. It gives false hope.

No comments: