Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Mom & Me


'*ring, ring*'


'*ring, ring*'


'Hello!'


'Hi, Dear. How r u?'



'Hi Mom. Im gud'


'Wat u doing, son?'



'Hmm..just got up, mom'



'Did you eat?'



'??...!!.. Ahh..yes' [A lie. But its always a 'yes'. Even if its 6 in the morning]



'Are you drinking milk everyday?'



'yes, mom.' [Again a lie]



'Are you eating fruits daily?'



'yeah, mom'.



'Clip your nails regularly'



'ok, mom'



'When are you coming home?'



'Soon, mom'



'Did you shave that beard?'



'..................'




'yup' [Once again...]



'Don't come home without shaving that beard'




'................'




'you hear me?'




'...............'




'you there?...I know you are there.'




'................'




'I won't talk to you, if you come with that beard and Hows work?'



'Ok, mom. Work is Gud.'



'What about ur marr..?'






*click*







'Hello...?'



'You there...?'







'...............'







'I know you are there.'







'Hello...?'












'Poda arivu kettavanae!' [Meaning: Idiot!]



(Pics source : www.photosearch.com)

No comments: