Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Husband-Wife Relationship - Part 2

****Read the previous part of this post for continuity before this, if you haven't already*****

Life an incidental interaction, it is. Everything you do is perceived and construed and acted up you by known and unknowns, with rather conscious but sometime reflex retro-action, for good or bad. That is how it is and that is how it has to be. OK, why did I say this? Yeah. This story is about how invariant situation is apprehended and acted on different moods on different time frame.

Script 1b [Happily Ever After...still]

Cast: The Same as before. And Grandma's Right Brain(GRB aka Goody) & Left Brain(GLB aka Evil)

Rated: PG (Contains Abusive Language)

Script
[All happens the same as the previous part till the swan destruction. Grandma cooking. Grandpa Kicking. And by the way, our man is in bad mood]

[Breaking glass sound. Grandma hears it]

Grandpa : Shit!

Grandma : [She understood something has happened]

Grandpa : Shit, Shit!!

Grandma : Is Something...? [she sees the broken swan]

Grandpa : [He looks at her]. {In Raised Voice} Is this the place to keep the swan? How do you expect anyone to see there lying around.

[Grandma is numb]

Grandpa : I don't understand what you do at home? you irresponsible hag! You know how important the swan is to us, don't you? You got brick for brains? Get lost! [and he left]

[Grandma did not say anything. But her 2 brains did]

Conversation between GRB & GLB.(Think of it as two different spectrum of individuals analyzing the above conversation)

GLB : What an assh***?

GRB : Oh, GLB. You are back again?

GLB : You bet. I love it when they fight. I hate this crap of being a happy family. Once they had become this happy couple at home, it carried on to their 'outside home' atmosphere as well. That ain't right! I become bloody dormant. I feel fresh now, babe..HooHaa! I gotto teach her the world.

GRB : GLB! Its her issue leave it to her.

GLB : Its seems you need some teaching too. Hello, we are her. Its our issue, remember!

GRB : I know. I know, she would be better off without you. I know that for one.

GLB : So, you say, what happened is right?

GRB : No, But I think he was not quite normal today. I know how they fit with each other. May be he was in a bad mood. Work tension, maybe!

GLB : Bad Mood? Bad Mood!! One advice I tell you, you(referring to grandpa) CANNOT take your anger on one thing in another. That means you just are not being truthful to both. Not showing your anger where it needs to be and showing it somewhere else. Work tension, my ass. How about this, "Irresponsible Hag"?? He called her hag. "Hag", for god sake.

GRB : He also said "You know how important the swan is to us", that means his respect towards their relationship. May be he got offended that she was careless with one thing that represents their love. Or he might have felt guilty for breaking the swan and didn't know how to react.

GLB : what are you? a brain from Disney land? "May be this. May be that"{Imitating GRB}. Grow up kid.

GRB : You know, sometime you cannot take things on its face value. You gotto look closer. That man is wrong today. But she knows her man. I know she will not let this incident ruin what they have developed so far. That is how it is and that is how it has to be.

GLB : Yeah, whatever. But the "You got brick for brains" was so funny..hahaha.

[Grandma thought about it and started cleaning the broken pieces.]

[They did not kiss. Yet on their way to live happily ever after, because they both know that moment is not far.]

For Geeks: Ok fine, I know how left and right brain works.

No comments: